Mt2-Platium Index du Forum
Mt2-Platium
Forum officiel du serveur privé Metin2 Platium.

Mt2-Platium Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Celtic face Republic of Ireland in Scott Brown testimonial ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mt2-Platium Index du Forum -> Metin2 Platium -> La vie de Mt2-Platium
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 12:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic face Republic of Ireland in Scott Brown testimonial Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Celtic will play a Republic of Ireland XI in a testimonial match for captain Scott Brown on May 20.

Former Hoops manager Martin O'Neill will take a team to Celtic Park, the day after the Scottish Cup final, with part of the proceeds from the game being donated to the family of Liam Miller.

Former Celtic and Ireland midfielder Miller tragically died earlier this year following a battle with cancer.

A Celtic statement read: "A proportion of proceeds from the match will go towards various charities and causes of Scott's choice, including the family of former Celtic and Ireland player Liam Miller." wwwpic5678

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers paid tribute to Brown, who is on course to win an eighth Scottish title in his 11th season at the club.

Rodgers said: "When I became Celtic manager, I ensured one of my first jobs was to meet Scott, as we discussed our plans for the future. He is a hugely important figure at the club and someone who I have been privileged to work
with.
"With a tremendous will to succeed in everything he does, he is someone who we know we can depend on, someone you want in your team and a man who has been the most influential player in Scottish football for some time.

"He operates at the highest level, as a player and a captain, and I know he is greatly appreciated by our supporters who see, week in, week out, the energy, passion and commitment he gives to Celtic.

"He gives everything he has to our cause and through his talent and ability has been a major part of Celtic's success, not only in my time at Celtic but for many years. We will be delighted to take part in this match to honour a great man and a great Celtic captain." wwwpic5678

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 12:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pep Guardiola ‘tries to convince’ Iniesta to Manchester City Répondre en citant

sbothai According to AS, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants to renew acquaintances with Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta this summer and is ‘trying to convince’ him to the Etihad Stadium. The world-class playmaker is due to announce his future later this month.

Guardiola managed Iniesta at Barcelona between 2008-2012, winning three La Liga titles, two Champions Leagues and two Copa Del Reys. Rising through the youth ranks to the Catalan’s first-team in 2002, Iniesta has gone on to make  670 appearances in all competitions, scoring and creating 198 goals.

The 33-year-old is expected to leave Barcelona this summer, with a move to the Chinese Super League being mooted. However, Guardiola wants to hijack the deal and keep Iniesta in Europe. The playmaker was a standout performer in Barca’s Copa Del Rey win over Sevilla and may still have life in his old legs. sbothai

Although Iniesta has been linked with China, no official announcement has been made so he’s still up for grabs, according to AS. City already have a strong midfield containing David Silva, Kevin de Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan and Fernandinho, but a player like Iniesta would be hard to ignore if he’s available. The report says Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain are also keen on the playmaker. Iniesta should make his future plans clear before May. sbothai

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic face Republic of Ireland in Scott Brown testimonial

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mt2-Platium Index du Forum -> Metin2 Platium -> La vie de Mt2-Platium Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006